Oregon-made, handcrafted simple syrup made in United States of America. 236 ml (8 FL. OZ) of magical goodness! Non-GMO, no artificial colors.
This syrup was inspired by long afternoon frolics through the prairie and the smell of sweet summer rain.
• Tasting Notes: meadow flowers, afternoon sun, bee pollen, nostalgia, light rain, prairie grass
• Ingredients: pure cane sugar, water, meadowsweet, honeysuckle, red clover, cornflower, cream of tartar
This syrup is a delightful addition to lemonade or a vodka cocktail. This blend was inspired by summer gardens, climbing fences, and falling asleep in fresh-cut grass.
• Tasting Notes: a first summer strawberry, a warm breeze and fresh basil.
• Ingredients: pure cane sugar, water, Oregon strawberries, fresh basil, cream of tartar
Use this syrup to sweeten your sparkling water, tea, or gin cocktail. This blend was inspired by spring days spent lounging in the garden among wild roses, watching hummingbirds flit about.
• Tasting Notes: soft rose, new love, morning sun, bright raspberries, child-like wonder
• Ingredients: water, pure cane sugar, Oregon raspberries, pink rose, cream of tartar